Friday, June 6, 2008

Note from the Editor

We have some great new photos to post from the last week or so, but our computer's photo program is acting up and I'm not able to upload them.  Take it from me, though - Emma and Mia are as cute as ever! Stay tuned while we figure out what's wrong...

Also, I'm finishing up some entries I started but never posted, so there are some new ones below.  

No comments:

Friday, June 6, 2008

Note from the Editor

We have some great new photos to post from the last week or so, but our computer's photo program is acting up and I'm not able to upload them.  Take it from me, though - Emma and Mia are as cute as ever! Stay tuned while we figure out what's wrong...

Also, I'm finishing up some entries I started but never posted, so there are some new ones below.  

No comments: