Matt, Megan, Emma and Mia -- Established 09.03.06, Expanded 02.28.08
Friday, June 6, 2008
Mall Walking
Emma and Mia made their first trip to the mall today! Since the weather put a damper on our walking plans with Melissa and Jack, we decided to meet at the mall instead. The five of us made 4 or 5 laps along with many other new moms and babies in strollers. While we power-walked the majority of the time, we did take a break to browse the cute kids' clothes at Gymboree. Melissa and I weren't even tempted by the Nordstrom shoe department. My how things of changed...
The girls snooze while Jack plays.
Jack says, "How did I get roped into going to the mall with all these ladies? Good thing I have me toys."
Emma and Mia made their first trip to the mall today! Since the weather put a damper on our walking plans with Melissa and Jack, we decided to meet at the mall instead. The five of us made 4 or 5 laps along with many other new moms and babies in strollers. While we power-walked the majority of the time, we did take a break to browse the cute kids' clothes at Gymboree. Melissa and I weren't even tempted by the Nordstrom shoe department. My how things of changed...
The girls snooze while Jack plays.
Jack says, "How did I get roped into going to the mall with all these ladies? Good thing I have me toys."
No comments:
Post a Comment