Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Model Children

I have found our dark brown chaise lounge to be the perfect portrait spot for the girls.  They love modeling their outfits each day.  (Do I sound like a showbiz Mom or what?!) Here are a few cute pics...*
*Emma is on the left except in the one at the bottom.

"Give me...serious preppy."

"Now give me...neighborhood hipster. Work it, Mia!"

"How about...classically sweet."

"Now show me...confusion!"




No comments:

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Model Children

I have found our dark brown chaise lounge to be the perfect portrait spot for the girls.  They love modeling their outfits each day.  (Do I sound like a showbiz Mom or what?!) Here are a few cute pics...*
*Emma is on the left except in the one at the bottom.

"Give me...serious preppy."

"Now give me...neighborhood hipster. Work it, Mia!"

"How about...classically sweet."

"Now show me...confusion!"




No comments: