Mia and Emma greeted Dad this morning with special outfits.
Dad with Mia and Emma.
Today was Matt's first Father's Day! The girls and I treated him to some of his favorite things - donuts, electronic toys and music. We spent a lazy morning at home, enjoying the rare sunny day. I picked up donuts for Matt from Larsen's Bakery and then he got to open some presents. The girls and I got him a hands-free headset so now he can call us on his way home without holding his cell phone. (And he can talk on the phone and hold the girls more easily too.) That afternoon, we took him to a record store to pick out some new music. And perhaps the coolest present of all - a framed photo of Emma and Mia, wearing their "i (heart) daddy" onesies.
Matt deserves to be celebrated as he is such a devoted and loving dad. Emma and Mia absolutely adore him and I feel lucky to have such a great husband to enjoy this ride with.
Mia wears her heart on her shirt.
Emma loves her Daddy, but her fist is a close second.
No comments:
Post a Comment