Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hey! I'm trying to read... (Stories from Chelan)

We've started noticing some sibling rivalry among the girls. They really don't like sharing their parents, toys or books with each other. The classic case is when Mia is trying to read a book in peace, and Emma stampedes her to join in or just flat out takes the book. Typically this situation involves a fighting over a parent, as well, and doesn't have the happy ending pictured below.

Mia: "Ahhh. What a relaxing vacation. I'm just going to sit in this chair and read Ten Little Ladybugs." (Apparently it's even better upside down.)
Emma: "Peekaboo! What's that you're reading, Mia? Looks like a good book!"

Mia: "Hey, Emma, you surprised me! I thought I'd escaped you."

Emma: "Oh, you'll never escape me, sis."

Mia: "Go find your own book to read and leave me alone!"

No comments:

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hey! I'm trying to read... (Stories from Chelan)

We've started noticing some sibling rivalry among the girls. They really don't like sharing their parents, toys or books with each other. The classic case is when Mia is trying to read a book in peace, and Emma stampedes her to join in or just flat out takes the book. Typically this situation involves a fighting over a parent, as well, and doesn't have the happy ending pictured below.

Mia: "Ahhh. What a relaxing vacation. I'm just going to sit in this chair and read Ten Little Ladybugs." (Apparently it's even better upside down.)
Emma: "Peekaboo! What's that you're reading, Mia? Looks like a good book!"

Mia: "Hey, Emma, you surprised me! I thought I'd escaped you."

Emma: "Oh, you'll never escape me, sis."

Mia: "Go find your own book to read and leave me alone!"

No comments: