Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teaser Photo

Mia and Emma get bundled up for school.

I finally got our photo program fixed,  but realized I'd lost the USB cord for the camera to import the photos.  We got a new one so now I have no excuse.  There are many photos I'd like to share from the past month, but seeing as it's 10:30pm and sleep sounds pretty good, I'll just post one teaser photo for now.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teaser Photo

Mia and Emma get bundled up for school.

I finally got our photo program fixed,  but realized I'd lost the USB cord for the camera to import the photos.  We got a new one so now I have no excuse.  There are many photos I'd like to share from the past month, but seeing as it's 10:30pm and sleep sounds pretty good, I'll just post one teaser photo for now.  Enjoy!

No comments: