Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday with Santa, Dasher & Blitzen

We made our second annual trip to nearby Swanson's Nursery for the Reindeer Festival. This year, we met the Roddas there. The setting is just beautiful - at least from what I could tell, as I was chasing the girls through the aisle of flowers and plants. It was a blur of poinsettias.

Preview of our Christmas card photo. (photo credit: Melissa Rodda)

Miss Mia in her pretty, green coat

Tom, Melissa, Jack and baby Emmett Rodda

We posed for a family pic with Santa, himself, and visited Dasher and Blitzen, who were resting up for the big day.

Jack shows Emma the way to the reindeer.

There they are! I think Blitzen is on the left, Dasher on the right.

Afterward we all went to Starbucks. Jack introduced the girls to his favorite - hot cocoa...yum, yum!

Em & M discover a new treat!

No comments:

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday with Santa, Dasher & Blitzen

We made our second annual trip to nearby Swanson's Nursery for the Reindeer Festival. This year, we met the Roddas there. The setting is just beautiful - at least from what I could tell, as I was chasing the girls through the aisle of flowers and plants. It was a blur of poinsettias.

Preview of our Christmas card photo. (photo credit: Melissa Rodda)

Miss Mia in her pretty, green coat

Tom, Melissa, Jack and baby Emmett Rodda

We posed for a family pic with Santa, himself, and visited Dasher and Blitzen, who were resting up for the big day.

Jack shows Emma the way to the reindeer.

There they are! I think Blitzen is on the left, Dasher on the right.

Afterward we all went to Starbucks. Jack introduced the girls to his favorite - hot cocoa...yum, yum!

Em & M discover a new treat!

No comments: