As seen on Facebook...
On the way back from a recent trip to the mall, I gave the girls sippy cups of milk since it was close to both lunch and nap time.
Things went sour when Mia decided it would be fun to spit out her milk, as well as shake the sippy cup to make a milk fountain. What one does, the other does, so Emma quickly caught on and did the same. Of course, spitting milk at each other is even more fun than spitting it on yourself, so the milk fight began.
Mia was definitely the instigator, but Emma was happy to play along.

Mia was absolutely covered in milk!

Emma thought the whole thing was just hilarious.
And instead of hurrying home to take the milk away and reprimand them, I grabbed my phone and took photos. I'm sure that's what parenting experts would recommend. I should add, however, that the girls have not been able to drink milk in the car since.
No comments:
Post a Comment