Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Air

Whether in the form of a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's (for Matt and me) or a sparkling diamond engagement ring (in the case of my sister...Congrats Courtney and Kevin!!!), this Valentine's Day was full of love. 

After the girls went to bed, Matt and I enjoyed our thematic pizza while playing with his recent birthday gift - Rock Band 2.  I'd never played before and it is not easy, especially when you don't know that you're supposed to strum AND play the notes.  Matt seems to be a pro so far, although he's only on the easy level.  He told me playing bass might be easier - not so.  Once I figured out there were practice opportunities and "warm-up" songs, I did a bit better. Our band name is Ballardz. Guest musicians are welcome - come on over!

What says "I love you" more than a heart-shaped pizza?

No comments:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Air

Whether in the form of a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's (for Matt and me) or a sparkling diamond engagement ring (in the case of my sister...Congrats Courtney and Kevin!!!), this Valentine's Day was full of love. 

After the girls went to bed, Matt and I enjoyed our thematic pizza while playing with his recent birthday gift - Rock Band 2.  I'd never played before and it is not easy, especially when you don't know that you're supposed to strum AND play the notes.  Matt seems to be a pro so far, although he's only on the easy level.  He told me playing bass might be easier - not so.  Once I figured out there were practice opportunities and "warm-up" songs, I did a bit better. Our band name is Ballardz. Guest musicians are welcome - come on over!

What says "I love you" more than a heart-shaped pizza?

No comments: