Finally, after 6 months of showing "teething signs" (or so we thought) Emma has a tooth coming through! I went down to visit the girls at lunchtime yesterday, and the teachers said Emma has been especially fussy that morning. I had a hunch it might have been her gums, and when I reached in to check them out, I could definitely see and feel a tooth! It's her bottom, front right tooth for sure, and maybe the left one too. She doesn't let us peek for too long, so it's hard to tell.
She has been a bit fussier than normal during the day, but still sleeping well during nap time and at night. We're keeping the cool teething rings and washcloths coming, and tried some Baby Motrin, which seems to help with the pain. She also likes teething biscuits.
No photos yet. (See note above about her not letting us peek.)
2 comments:
Yey! A tooth! Now Teagan has someone to eat steak with. :)
Yey! A tooth! Now Teagan has someone to eat steak with. :)
Post a Comment